AU: Nine meets Ten and Eleven
a summary of vgx in case u missed it:
- hd remakes of hd games that just came out this year. wow. so new and innovative
- hd remakes of hd games that look worse than the original hd version
- video games are imaginary just like the female orgasm lol
- nintendo is still cool don’t worry
- gta v wins game of the year. dudebros everywhere rejoice. what a beautiful thing
- rape jokes
- joel mchale is the scum of the earth. wow big surprise
- "you can play the game while your wife watches downtown abbey"
- horrible under-representation and misrepresentation of females in gaming
- cool new indie games!!! too bad they only spent like 10 seconds on them lol
- bioshock infinite wins shooter of the year. gamers everywhere are shocked. why didn’t the masterpiece “Call Of Duty: Fish That Swim Away From You!!!! Also Dog” win
- Bros Who Are Also Dudes
- sports games driving games sports games driving games
- troy baker wins best voice actor for his role as a father figure try to guess which game ha hahahahha
And the first thing I hear is; “If you don’t see any games this year, it’s because they’re imaginary, much like the female orgasm!” Really? Thank you that was really needed.
are you fucking kidding me
are you fucking kidding me
are you FUCKING KIDDING ME
“Kindness like his, you don’t forget.”
- Oerba Dia Vanille, on Sazh Katzroy
31 DAYS OF FINAL FANTASY: Favorite male character, Sazh Katzroy
SO much love for this.
Oh man this is amazing. Who’s the artist?
the entire history of earth has merely been a buildup to this point
i really dont care that this isnt animal crossing this is the most important thing i will ever post
it was pointed out at chicago tardis that eleven will regenerate at christmas never having a word of his written by a woman. let that sink in.
"How the Media Failed Women in 2013," courtesy of Miss Representation. This is mind-boggling and you must watch it right now.
About three things I was absolutely positive. First, I had a pokemon. Second, there was a part of me - and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be - that wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was. Third, Gary Oak was unconditionally and irrevocably a douchenozzle.
How old are you?
How long have you been ten?
Misty looked at Ash, his breathing still heavy from carrying her on his bike as fast as he could through the long grass outside of Pallet Town.
“Your eyes are impossibly huge and black,” Misty said. “Your hair is… incredibly pointy, and doesn’t need product. Your face changes size and shape based on your feelings… and sometimes you speak like - like you’re from the 90’s. You never spend money on anything; you don’t go to the bathroom.”
The silence hung there, thick and heavy like a Snorlax blocking the bike path.
“How old are you?” Misty asked, not sure if she wanted to know.
“Ten,” Ash replied, with a slight smirk and an almost amused tone.
Misty new that wasn’t true. Ash wasn’t like the other boys her age. He wasn’t even like her older sisters who ran the gym in Cerulean City. He was wiser and his passion was genuine.
Ash didn’t just want to catch them all, he needed to. He was going to be the best there ever was no matter how long it took, which gave Misty this nagging in the back of her mind. She had to know for sure.
“How long have you been ten?” she asked. Her voice weak, knowing full well the answer could change everything she thought she knew.
“A while…” Ash said. His voice trailing off, as if he were losing himself in a flood of memories.
Misty let out a faint gasp. She knew now. She was certain.
“I know what you are,” she declared, as if whatever had been holding her back from accepting the truth, finally let go of her hand and let her fall right down the Diglett hole.
Ash eyes were alive now, flickering like the flame on a Charmander’s tale.
He stared right into her and said, ”Say it… out loud. Say it.”
Misty’s heart was pounding louder than the thud of a Marowak’s bone club attack.
Despite the now eerily silent meadow, she could barely be heard as she whispered, “Pokemon Trainer.”
PLEASE OH MY GOD. PETER CAPALDI AND CATHERINE TATE WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST PAIRS EVER, THINK ABOUT IT.
Are you kidding? Is this real? *cries happy tears*
This would be- *sobs*
Please make this happen. Please.
I’D TOTALY GO WITH THIS
"Get the fuck in or get the fuck out."
"Oi watch your mouth, you big outer-space dunce."
"Just because you look older it doesn’t mean anything changes.."
"Planet of the Hats..NOW..you promised it ages ago.."
"There is no fucking planet of hats!"
Please make this happen!
We Both Go Down Together by Seanan McGuire (via sockich)